Ingredients required for this recipe are :
- Take around 5-6 medium sized potatoes,Sliced or cut as you prefer.
- 1 teaspoonful of chilly powder.
- 2 teaspoonful of coriander powder.
- 1 teaspoonful cumin powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- salt to taste.
- 1-2 tablespoonful, Ginger and garlic paste.
- 1 tablespoonful of chick pea flour(besan).
- 1 teaspoonful lemon juice.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
Method of cooking:
- Take 2 tablespoonful of cooking oil in a nonstick pan.
- Add the above mixture onto it and cook on medium to high heat.
- Keep turning them over until you see them turn golden brown.
Yummy, delicious and crispy potato side dish is ready for you to eat with roti, naan,etc.
I love to have this with white rice-sambar mixture or rasam mixture.