User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Allow: /sitemap:http://cdn.automaticsitemap.com/sitemap/7067.xml.gz Indian Dishes Recipes: Drumstick curry with lamb
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Drumstick curry with lamb



Many of you must be wondering ,what am I going to cook today?Well,this is a recipe my mom use to cook and I did learn this dish from her.
In my blog,Indian dishes recipes,I include the recipes of meals and all that food that goes through my kitchen.So every now and then if you find that i haven't posted,please bear with me because I shall surely come back and make it up for all that.

Let us begin learning and teaching each other now,First of all the ingredients required for this delicacy made by my mom:

  1. 4-5 Drumsticks Pealed and cut into bite size pieces or as you desire.
  2. lamb or beef,which ever you want to cook500gms.
  3. 1 medium sized chopped onion.
  4. Ginger and garlic paste.
  5. 2-3 tomatoes,chopped.
  6. 1 teaspoonful chilly powder
  7. 2 teaspoonful coriander powder.
  8. 1 teaspoonful cumin seed powder.
  9. 1 teaspoonful sugar and salt to taste .
  10. 1/2 a teaspoonful turmeric powder.
  11. canola or olive oil or which ever cooking oil you prefer.
Method for cooking:

  • take oil in a pan and heat.
  • add the onion and fry.
  • add ginger and garlic paste and fry.
  • Add the dry spicy powders and stir,Do not lt them char.
  • Add the tomatoes and simmer for some time.
  • add the salt and the sugar.
  • Add the meat and the drumsticks to the above mixture and cook well.
  • Cook at low to medium flame until the vegetable and the meat is soft enough.
Tips:

Slow cooking makes a very delicious meal

Steaming hot curry with the yummy looking drumstick and meat is ready to be feasted on with white rice or chapati,roti or naan,which ever you prefer.
Did you feel this recipe was easy to prepare?I felt that too,you just have to start and every thing follows.
Please do write to me if you have any comments about my recipes or even if you want to share, one of your recipes.
Indian dishes recipes would be pleased to accept them all.

1 comment:

Indian cooking Recipes said...

I got a comment from my friend ,about this curry and she had a doubt ,that how can the drustick be cooked along with the meat?b'cos the drumstick is a bit tender where as,the meat is hard to cook.
Well!the answer for that would be simple,you just have to cook the meat ahead of adding the drumstick and then add the drumstick when you feel the meat is done.
As for me ,the lamb that I cook is quite tender and I don't have to do this,and hence I add them both almost together at the same time.

google8ca11a23014c769f.htmlSubscribe in a reader