User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Allow: /sitemap:http://cdn.automaticsitemap.com/sitemap/7067.xml.gz Indian Dishes Recipes: I shall post the Recepe of your choice too,so please let me know by the end of this month
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!

Monday, March 9, 2009

I shall post the Recepe of your choice too,so please let me know by the end of this month

I was thinking why not ask all of you, visiting my site to suggest too,isn't that a nice way to involve in building my site and give you guys some satisfaction,that, what you wanted has been done on this site.It is great to see so many of you visiting my site,but it would also be pleasing to see some comments on it,i will be happy that,I actually get to here some of you and that is more exciting.
Please take part in my contest by the end of this month and i shall list their names too on my site for having selected the recipe of their choice.

No comments:

google8ca11a23014c769f.htmlSubscribe in a reader